Give your washing machine an instant, deep clean with just one tablet! Works for both front loader and top loader.
Did you know that the average household washes about 6,000 articles of clothing a year? Your drum may look clean where you can see it. But, there is probably a build-up of mold and gel-like dirt in the door seal, pipes and drum. It can block hoses, cause a bad smell in the washing machine and even leave deposits on the laundry.
Now, you don’t have to worry anymore because you can eliminate this with the Washing Machine Tub Bomb Cleaner. It uses enzyme and active oxygen decontamination properties to remove 99% bacteria, dirt, and odor-causing residuals. It also helps dissolve oil substances in the tub. It provides deep cleaning as it can clean every part of your tub even the areas that can’t be seen which may contain bacteria and stagnant dirt.
It is easy to use. Simply place 1 tablet into the drum and proceed with the wash cycle. It is specially designed to slowly dissolve to last throughout the entire wash cycle breaking up the residue which is better than bleach making it highly effective. It is 100% safe and will not damage your washing machine. For the best results on the washing machine that has been used heavily for years, use the cleaner once a month to keep your machine fresher, cleaner and bacteria-free!
- Suitable to all washing machine brands, front loaders, and top loaders.
- Easy to use: Place 1 tablet into the drum and proceed with the wash cycle.
- Effectively removes 99% bacteria, dirt and odor-causing residuals with enzyme and active oxygen decontamination.
- Dissolves oil substances.
- No damage to the washing machine.
- Size: Approx. 1 x 1 inch or 2.6 x 2.6 cm
- Weight: 0.53 oz or 15 g
5 pcs Machine Cleaner
5 pcs Machine Cleaner
10 pcs Machine Cleaner
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
Tested a machine and looks clean, because during washing gave p see a dirt well dark by rotating drum.