Stainless Steel Deburring Tool can fix all bolts and nuts with burr! Now, you won’t have to call anyone for help when something needs to be repaired around the house.
This tool works by way of a shearing metal layer by layer, thus simplifying the repair process and eliminates the need to replace expensive or hard-to-find hardware.
With its safety conscientious design, it means no cut hands, no sparks, and no burns for you.
Just quickly slap it into your hand drill and start repairing workpieces.
Simple design and compact size:
The tool is easily carried in your tool pouch. Quickly slap it into your hand drill and start repairing workpieces.
- Easy to Operate:
Using the lowest speed on the drill bit, and then slightly applying pressure to remove the burr.
- Cost Efficient:
Save an immeasurable amount of time and money by not replacing expensive and hard to find fasteners. Especially when dealing with fixed bolts.
- High Capability:
Stainless Steel / Hardened Steel / Mild Steel / Copper / Brass / Aluminum / Fiberglass / Wood / Plastic.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Fit Size: 8-32 bolts (.164) up to 3/4" - 10 (.750) - (4mm-19mm)
- Size: Inner ring diameter 22mm/0.87", outer ring diameter 28mm/1.1"
- This tool works by way of the shearing metal layer by layer.
- Slow speed, along with no unnecessary cutting and the use of cutting oil or another lubricant will bring it a long life.
- 1 x Stainless Steel Deburring Tool
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery to the rest of the world.
Surprisingly, it works. To check, took a bolt with the thread bent at the end. With the frequency of cooling, but I fixed it and the nuts began to roll. As a zatupeet-it is possible to sharpen the nahfield on the slots. When you process the end of the Bolt-the chip is fine in all directions flies.